[McIDAS #CXH-788694]: Password for download McIDAS software no working

Hi,

re:
> here  are some examples of HIMAWARI problem
> See attached text file for command output
>
> Is this helpful?

These are helpful up to a point, but having access to one of the images
sent in EUMETCAST would be very useful in figuring out what needs to be
changed in the Himawari server code.

Also, I think that the text output you sent is indicating that something
is not being interpreted correctly by the Himawari server code - there
are entries for Himawari satellites in the SATBAND file, and this information
is not being shown in the IMGLIST output:

 Pos Satellite/         Date       Time      Center      Res (km)   Image_Size
     sensor                                 Lat  Lon    Lat   Lon
 --- -------------  ------------  --------  ---- ----  ----- ----- ------------
   2  HIM-CAST      20 SEP 22263  16:20:00  -999  999
   Band: 3    No Information Available                             11000 x11000

The 'No Information Available' shows that the satellite number being extracted
drom the image does not match any of the satellite numbers in SATBAND.  This
coupled with your comment about there being a change in the HRIT header suggests
that the change in the HRIT header moved some values that are needed by the
server to correctly do navigation and by IMGLIST to correctly list information
about the various image bands from the satellite.

Again, getting at least image (which could be in a set of files for a single
image)
is needed in order to figure out what needs to be updated in the server code.

Ticket ID: CXH-788694
Department: Support McIDAS