[McIDAS #USW-595984]: 20200416: GLM imagery / McIDAS / CoD processing

Hi Mike,

re: 'cmake' dependency

> No need to apologize, if you think this came up before then I'm sure it
> did; I just couldn't remember.

Just so you know, I wouldn't be able to swear to this in court :-)

re:
> It was the Unidata page I checked before (
> https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/mcidas/current/users_guide/InstallingMcIDAS-XonUnixorMacOSXWorkstations.html)
> and not seeing it there is what prompted me to bring it up.
>
> But doing another bit of googling I now see it's listed here (
> https://www.ssec.wisc.edu/mcidas/doc/users_guide/2020.1/install-6.html) as
> well as a bunch of other SSEC results.

Yea.  One of the problems is that our documentation needs to be updated
each time there is a new release.  I recall making the change to the
v2020 version of the documentation at some point, but I never flipped
the switch to make v2020 the current release.

Aside: updating the documentation is as time consuming as incorporating
new functionality, if not more, and it is _so_ boring!

re:

> FYI I'm giving myself this week off so I wasn't planning on doing a whole
> lot of crunching on this until next week.  But as always, if there's
> something you'd like me to check don't hesitate to ask. :)

I have been quite busy for the past couple of weeks, and it doesn't look
like this will change any time soon.  I really need to carve out about a
week to work on the v2021 release and then _actually_ release it. Wimper...

Ticket ID: USW-595984
Department: Support McIDAS