[McIDAS #PLP-672741]: Download login?

Hi Chris,

re:
> Great to hear from you!  I hope that all is well.

It's treat to hear from you too!  I'm doing well, thanks -- fully vaccinated,
boostered AND COVIDed (I got sick at the very end of 2021, but the fever only
lasted for 4 days, and it was low grade to boot!).

re:
> I didn't even think about it being a holiday, sorry.

Juneteenth is a new one for UCAR, so it was unexpected for me also.  I decided
to take the entire 3 days off, which, in hindsight, was not the best decision
given all that I have on my plate that has to be wrapped up and working by
Thursday.  Ugh!

re:
I'm on summer mode now, so every day, or none of them, is a workday.  I get
> to pick.  (-:

Good for you!

re:
> No rush.  I had some down time on a server that Fred uses, and I thought I
> might
> take the time to get him updated for the coming data.

Just so you know, I cut a distribution, and I have been installing it on
on our public facing ADDE server machines one-by-one and testing before
moving on to the next machine.  I should finish the 2nd of 4 before COB
today and then move on to the last two.  The last 2 are the busiest machines,
so cutting over to a new release is trickier since the LDM needs to
be stopped and restarted for everything to take effect.

I will send you a reply as soon as I am convinced that the new distribution
is working 100% correctly, and I have stuck the compressed tarball out
for you to grab.

Ticket ID: PLP-672741
Department: Support McIDAS