[McIDAS #BHN-273617]: Higher resolution maps??

Hi Carol,

re:
> Are all those maps defined in MAP.CORE?

There are map definitions in MAP.CORE that use the "very high" resolution
map files.

re:
> I ended up using OUTVHPOL since it
> showed some of the other little islands.

OK, that was my observation also.

re:
> I think these should work, so I won't worry about trying to add a different
> map file.

OK.  I just wanted to let you know that it may be possible to find some
map files that have the kind of resolution that you need/want and import
it into McIDAS.  The import (MAKEMAP) mechanism was, in fact, how I bought
in OUTVHPOL and OUTVHRES.

Ticket ID: BHN-273617
Department: Support McIDAS