[McIDAS #HGU-508073]: GeoTiff Antarctic composites

Hi again Robert,

re:
> Thanks so much, Tom!

No worries.  I just fired off an email to Yuan asking about saving displays
in GeoTIFF format regardless of the display navigation and including the
display's colorization.  Hopefully, this is possible straight out of the box
as it would give you a "solution" that is easy, or, at least, straightforward
to implement.

re:
> Glad everyone at Unidata as well. Our family is and everyone is at the base
> in Palestine (all on telework except shipping and receiving).

It is great to hear that you and your family are well and others in Palestine
are well!  We are just beginning the 4th week of mandatory working from home
here in UCAR.  While I am able to get a lot done working from home (my McIDAS
development environment is on my laptop, so I can work from wherever/whenever),
I do miss the social interactions.  Sigh!

Ticket ID: HGU-508073
Department: Support McIDAS