[McIDAS #CLA-376903]: GLM plots

Hi Carol,

re:
> Ah ok! I think I remember some of those details for PTDISP, but I haven't
> been using that very much at EOL. Thanks for the details again.

If you are an old had in McIDAS use, you might remember the generic routine
MDX.  PTDISP and PTLIST are the more modern equivalents to MDX.

re:
> We took a day off yesterday and went to a nearby national park, but that's
> about all the exploring I've done so far. I'll be going to Bariloche in the
> northern part of Patagonina for a week when I'm done, so I'm looking
> forward to that.

Nice!

re:
> Right, yeah I know they get touchy with people who technically aren't
> paying MUG fees etc.

Not touchy, actually.  They just charge more for attending the meeting.

re:
> In any case, I think it would be really beneficial for
> the McIDAS community to see how we're using McIDAS to plot GOES-16
> satellite imagery for field campaigns. Yes, we can talk about this more
> next year!

I'm interested in what you are doing in support for the field campaign!

er:
> Greg or I might be talking to you more about our issues with the NetCDF
> conversion, so I'm sure I'll talk to you soon.

netCDF conversion?  I seem to recall having a short discussion with Greg
on something related to netCDF, but I don't recall the specifics at the
moment.

Ticket ID: CLA-376903
Department: Support McIDAS