[McIDAS #FZD-304705]: new metar station

Hi Bill,

re:
> I do not know the feed.

I did a quick check, and I don't think that it is being sent out in
the NOAAPort SBN, and since the IDS|DDPLUS feed derives from the
NOAAPort SBN, it is not being sent in the IDD, and this, in turn,
means it it is not available to decoders.

To double check this, I tried accessing raw reports for K6B0 in
McIDAS (using SFCRPT K6B0), and I got no matches.  The setup in
McIDAS-XCD is to write ALL of the textual data received to a
daily file which a McIDAS ADDE server can then access and extract/list
out observations.  To check to make sure that SFCRPT was working
correctly, I verified that I can get raw reports for KDEN, and
a couple of stations in VT, KBTV and K1V4.

re:
> I believe the station is an airport. Data is available from the
> Aviation Weather Center:
>
> https://www.aviationweather.gov/metar/data?ids=K6B0&format=raw&date=0&hours=36

OK.

re:
> It would fill a hole between 2 other stations in northwest Vermont.

Yup, I agree.  The problem is in how to get station reports that are
not being delivered in the NOAAPort SBN into the IDD so that all
decoders can decode them.  This situation might become easier as we
are working with NOAA to get access to the full GTS, and this will
mean that lots of surface observations from around the world that
are not included in the NOAAPort SBN would be available for distribution
by us.  We are in the very early stages of getting access to the GTS,
so don't hold your breath :-).

Ticket ID: FZD-304705
Department: Support McIDAS