[McIDAS #LCC-638850]: netCDF ADDE server

Hi Sohail,

re:
> Can you please mention me the netCDF ADDE server so that I can get some
> netCDF files and check it with McIDAS-X.

The two servers I mentioned in a previous email that are available in
the most recent release of Unidata McIDAS-X (and not previous versions)
are the ABIN (executables abinadir and abinaget) and SCMI (scmiadir and
scmiaget).  Once again, these servers are for very particular kinds of
netCDF-4 files, they are NOT generic netCDF servers!

re:
> I want to load netCDF file in McIDAS-X. Can you please provide me ADDE
> server that contains the netCDF data.

Unless you have netCDF-4 files of the specific types for the servers mentioned
above, ADDE serving will not work.  Also, the ABIN servers expect that
the netCDF-4 files that they serve will be named in a very specific
way.  Please see HELP DSSERVE for more information on the naming convention
required by the ABIN servers.

Ticket ID: LCC-638850
Department: Support McIDAS