[McIDAS #HMV-801244]: ASCII file display in McIDAS-X

Hi Sohail,

re:
> Okay, Thanks,
>
> I have only talk Leaon Majewski about HDF5 conversion, not about FY2-G.
> Although he shares his experience with FY2G.
> So let's see what he is responding when he gets free.

FY-2G imagery _is_ available in the SSEC Data Center's archives, and they
can be downloaded in AREA format or accessed via an ADDE server.

I am getting really confused about what imagery you are trying to get access
to:

- in one email you say that you want to be able to use FY-4 imagery that
  you presumably have in HDF5 format

- in this and many other emails you refer to FY-2G imagery

Can you explain exactly what you are trying to do and which satellite(s)
you want to use imagery from?

Ticket ID: HMV-801244
Department: Support McIDAS