[McIDAS #VXZ-637816]: Unidata McIDAS v2017/v2017a now available

Hi Chris and Fred,

A few minutes ago I put Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD v2017a out in the Downloads
area of the Unidata web site for user download.  This release supercedes
the v2017 release I made on December 4.

The biggest change in the official v2017 release and what you grabbed
earlier is better support for the GOES-16 imagery that is being distributed
in NOAAPort (after the tiles that are being sent are stitched back together
into full scenes by Ryan May's ldm-alchemy Python package (available in
https://github.com/Unidata)).

I will be putting together the full announcement of the distribution tomorrow,
but I thought you'd appreciate getting a heads-up now.