[McIDAS #YGF-361048]: GOES R calibration

Hi Ioan,

re:
> I have finally managed to fix the problem.

Excellent!

re:
> You can probably see in the server logs the issue if you look it up. I
> have figured that my ADDE request was not entirely correct.

I thought that the lone 'V' from what should have been 'VERSION' was
suspicious :-)

re:
> I have used the ADDE java lib to look at the request and realized that
> if an ADDE req text is longer than 120 bytes than I need to fill it up
> with zeros up to 120 bytes and insert the request text at the end of
> the byte stream.

OK.

re:
> I can now prepare the GOESR downloader. I will update the pyadde lib
> and document this details and I can send you the  updated lib as well.

Excellent!

re:
> All the best

You too.

FYI: tomorrow is a national holiday in the U.S., so if you send us any
support inquiries, they will likely go unanswered until Friday or more
likely the weekend or Monday (lots of folks are taking Friday off to
make a 4-day weekend).

Ticket ID: YGF-361048
Department: Support McIDAS