[McIDAS #JGN-249914]: IMGMAKE

Hi again Mike,

So, my email with attached McIDAS BATCH files was rejected by the mail
system at COD which returned:

Date:    Thu, 27 Jul 2017 20:05:42 CDT
To:      <address@hidden>
From:    <address@hidden>
Subject: Undeliverable: [McIDAS #JGN-249914]: IMGMAKE

From MAILER-DAEMON  Thu Jul 27 19: 05:44 2017

part 1.2   text/plain                3208
Press <return> to show content...
mx.google.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:

address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>

mx.google.com gave this error:
This message was blocked because its content presents a potential security
issue. Please
visit https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our message
content and
attachment content guidelines. d12si6312165iod.403 - gsmtp

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's e-mail provider rejected
it.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: cod.edu

address@hidden
mx.google.com #552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents
a pote
ntial 552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit 552-5.7.0
https://support.google.com/mai
l/?p=BlockedMessage to review our 552 5.7.0 message content and attachment
content gu
idelines. d12si6312165iod.403 - gsmtp ##rfc822;address@hidden

Original message headers:

Instead of spending time figuring out a way around this, I simply transferred
both McIDAS BATCH files to the ~ldm/mcidas2017 directory on climate.cod.edu.

Ticket ID: JGN-249914
Department: Support McIDAS