[McIDAS #PMR-133644]: ADDE transfer of nexrad composite

Hi Russ,

re: re-enabling NEXRCOMP on adde.ssec.wisc.edu

> THANKS!

No worries.

re:
> You have no idea how much this helps. Turns out that the machine that
> is grabbing the data was compromised and our TC group has turned off
> access to the outside world.

Bummer!

re:
> Since idd.ssec.wisc.edu is within the SSEC
> domain we will use it as our source for the Unidata radar composites.

OK, I'm glad that this helps!

re:
> You coming to the AMS Satellite Conference next month?

Unfortunately no.  I will be in China the 2nd and 3rd weeks of August,
so I should be having fun :-)

Talk to you later...

Ticket ID: PMR-133644
Department: Support McIDAS