[McIDAS #SKX-144523]: himawari data tranfers from open archive

Hi Nick,

re:
> Himawari has a number of image sets including
>
> FD   Full Disk
> JAPAN sections
> TARGET Areas
> LANDMARKS
>
> Right now on the mcidas server I am seeing
>
> FD
>
> and if it try ALL for the imglist, I think I am seeing a few (2 minute)
> target areas.
>
> I wanted to know if there are any plans to provide the other data sets,
> namely
>
> JAPAN
> LANDMARKS
>
> I am assuming you are getting your feed from NOAA (do you get directly
> from JAXA/JMA?
>
> Or perhaps your own ground station), if so, do you know if NOAA gets
> all the data sets?
>
> http://www.data.jma.go.jp/mscweb/en/himawari89/space_segment/spsg_ahi.html

Even though you sent this inquiry to Unidata McIDAS Support, it is best
handled by the UW/SSEC Data Center folks (who are CCed to this response)
as they operate the ADDE server that you are getting Himawari data from,
not us (UPC).

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help!

Ticket ID: SKX-144523