[McIDAS #QFS-192119]: [McIDAS #DVL-957645[ port112_open_test

Hi Angel,

re:
> I re-send the test you told me to do it. Sorry I miss something.

I believe that the test that Bob is asking you to run is one
in which you replace 'my_ip' with the IP address of the
machine that you are trying to setup ADDE remote access on.

For instance:

- we run an ADDE server on a machine whose IP address is
  128.117.114.120

  The 'telnet' test that I would run to verify if anything
  is listening on port 112 on the machine with this IP
  address is:

telnet 128.117.114.120 112

  The successful results of my test are:

Trying 128.117.114.120...
Connected to 128.117.114.120.
Escape character is '^]'.

  The last line shows that there is something (presumably ADDE)
  listening on port 112 on the machine with IP address 128.117.114.120.

Question:

- what is the IP address of the machine you are trying to setup ADDE on?

Ticket ID: QFS-192119
Department: Support McIDAS