[McIDAS #HLZ-722478]: Problem displaying Himawari visible image

Hi Kwan,

re:
> Well, I used McIDAS 2009 to imgcopy the original file into AREA2005.

Hmm... what format was the original image in?

Comment:

- Himawari data serving was, if I am remembering correctly, very new and
  not bug free when it was added to the last releases of Unidata McIDAS-X
  v2009

  It may well be the case that the Himawari serving code in the Unidata
  McIDAS-X v2015 release is finished enough that problems like the one
  you reported would not occur.  It _should_ be the case that the serving
  code in v2016 is fully usable.

- I am in the process of testing SSEC's v2015.2 and v2016.1 code mods
  that I am incorporating into Unidata McIDAS-X v2016

re:
> I will try to imglist the original file and see if it will show the correct
> information.

Please try with v2015, not v2009x

Ticket ID: HLZ-722478