[McIDAS #RGU-465396]: Himawari McIDAS images

Hi Kwan,

re:
> I do know the NESDIS has an ADDE server.  Their page
> http://satepsanone.nesdis.noaa.gov is still showing the old MTSAT but I do
> not see where I can register though.

satepsanone.nesdis.noaa.gov is NESDIS' open ADDE server, and it is running
on a machine/OS that is no longer supported by SSEC for new McIDAS releases
and it does have enough resources to store or serve Himawari data.

NESDIS operates several other servers that require registration (which
includes the specification of an IP address) to access.  I will look
around to see if I can find the email that has the contact information
for the other NESDIS' ADDE servers.

Ticket ID: RGU-465396
Department: Support McIDAS