[McIDAS #RGU-465396]: Himawari McIDAS images

Hi Kwan,

re:
> Looks like I finally have my laptop and McIDAS in working order.

Very good.

re:
> Now,
> getting back to McIDAS itself, are there any ADDE servers out there with
> real-time and/or archived Himawari McIDAS images available?

The SSEC Data Center is collecting Himawari imagery and making them
available via ADDE, but one must pay for the access.

I believe that NOAA is making some of the Himawari imagery available
via ADDE on one of its SATEPS ADDE servers, but one must register to
get access to the server, and I have not done that yet so I am unable
to guide you in what to do.

Ticket ID: RGU-465396
Department: Support McIDAS