[McIDAS #AHC-658709]: McIDAS 2015 build issue on Solaris 11.3/Studio 12.3

Hi Robert,

re:
> Looks like all is well!

Excellent!  I will make the code change in the Unidata McIDAS-X distribution
so this will not crop-up again in the future.   I will also close this
inquiry...

re:
> I appreciate very much,

No worries.  The reason the problem does/did not show up when building
with the GNU compilers is that there is a flag set so that "free form"
Fortran code (e.g., line lengths > 72 characters) will be acceptable.

Just so you know:

- SSEC does not support use of Sun compilers for the new code (HDF5)
  that is included in their v2015.2 release and will be in the Unidata
  v2015a/b release

  They could not get past problems building HDF5 with Sun compilers,
  so they are dropping back to only supporting builds using GNU
  compilers.

- it is likely that we will not be running Solaris on any new machines
  here in the UPC

  Why?  Our Solaris support was provided by a site license that NCAR
  maintained, and they dropped that contract.  Our system administrator
  went to the Oracle web site to try to contract for support with
  the same kind of discount that we have gotten for years, and was
  presented with the new policy which is $1K/machine/year with no
  site discounts.  Given this and the reality of our budget, we will
  be forced to move away from Solaris.  Just thought you would want
  to know...

Ticket ID: AHC-658709