[McIDAS #AHC-658709]: McIDAS 2015 build issue on Solaris 11.3/Studio 12.3

Hi Robert,

re:
> I started over from scratch so the mcidas2015 directory is there but the
> attempted
> build is gone.
>
> I used:
>
> make all VENDOR=-vendor

Questions:

- is it OK if I modify 'mcidas' .cshrc to follow my build recommendations

  I would save your .cshrc file to ~mcidas/cshrc.orig before making my
  changes, so your defined environment would be easily returned.

- is it OK to try the VENDOR build from scratch to see what happens?

  I want to see if shortening the line I suggested previously results
  in a full build, and I want to see what other red flag warnings
  might be found in the McIDAS 'makelog'.

Ticket ID: AHC-658709