[McIDAS #ISR-476232]: Local Data Question

Hi Justin,

re:
> My apologies for the jumbled question. I realized how incoherent it was
> "after" I sent it.

It _is_ Monday after all for you AND me ;-)

re:
> Yes, you did answer my question regarding IMGCOPY. Thank you.

Very good.

re:
> In regards to the sourced directory, yes the /home/awips/mcidas/data
> directory is there. As a matter of fact, you were the one that made it. :-)

Phew!  I don't remember doing that at all.

But the question remains if you are sourcing the user_env.(sh|csh) file
to set the environment in which McIDAS commands are run when logged in
as 'awips'... is this what you are doing?

Ticket ID: ISR-476232