[McIDAS #TDE-422663]: No surface data

Hi Heather,

re:
> Thank you so much Tom!

No worries.

re:
> I have never really dealt with init files before, that is why I was confused
> about the
> command line args.  As soon as you sent the email about the service command,
> I now
> completely understand!

Excellent!

re:
> I have to deal with the nfs alot this way, because several of
> our machines have cross-mounts.

OK.

re:
> I just rebooted my server and the LDM started with no glitches.

Success!

re:
> Thanks again and I hope you are having a good Holiday season!  I heard Denver
> got
> blasted with snow, how much did you get?  Does this mean ski season is in
> full swing?

You too!

Yes, we got a bunch of snow yesterday.  There was so much snow and accompanying
bad road conditions that UCAR closed for the day (they rarely close)!  I had
to go into Boulder to pick-up some prescriptions, and the roads were not fun :-(

And, yes, the ski season is in full swing :-)

Ticket ID: TDE-422663