[McIDAS #VTQ-561942]: issue with latest MODIS AEROSOL HDF products on our old mcidas 2009q server

Hi Tyn,

re: unable to get to ADDE problem serving MODIS aerosol products

> No worries, let me know when you have time again

After being busy this past weekend, I am setting aside some time to take
a first look at your problem today.

re: and we could briefly Skype perhaps?

Sure.  After I get done with some things here at home, I will crank up
Skype and see if you are available.

Ticket ID: VTQ-561942