[McIDAS #VTQ-561942]: issue with latest MODIS AEROSOL HDF products on our old mcidas 2009q server

Hi Tyn,

re: issue with the latest MODIS AEROSOL HDF products

I'm sorry that I have not been able to get to your inquiry; I have been
working on a couple of other things for the past week, and have not had
much free time.  Today is a national holiday, so I won't be able to
look into things until tomorrow or this weekend.

Ticket ID: VTQ-561942