[McIDAS #AMG-474478]: McIDAS 2015

Hi Heather,

re:
> I am getting ready to upgrade our McIDAS to the new mcidas2015.  Do you
> know if anyone has had any problems or issues upgrading?

I have heard of no problems encountered during or after the upgrade from
Unidata McIDAS v2009x to v2015.

FYI: The differences between v2009x and v2015 are, for the most part, a
change in the METEOSAT ADDE server and the addition of an ADDE server
for Himawari imagery.  There are some other small changes, but they are
just that, small.

Ticket ID: AMG-474478