[McIDAS #HPG-806925]: Image segments

Hi Justin,

re:
> I figured it out.

Excellent!

re:
> I needed to change the group/descriptor. I changed it to METEOSAT/VISIR and
> now everything is functioning.

When I started looking at this yesterday afternoon, I seemed to remember
that one had to name the descriptor portion of the dataset name according
to something that is in the file itself.  I did a 'strings' on one of
the files and saw VISIR and would have tried it this morning, but you
beat me to it.  Good on you!

re:
> Sorry for any inconvenience...

No worries.