[McIDAS #FAM-713631]: Data Formats

Hi Justin,

re:
> Attached are 4 IR raw data files for MSG3.
>
> Drop me a line if you need more data to work with. I have multiple channels
> (VIS,Thermal IR, etc) to work with if you need more data.

More data likely will not help, but thanks for the offer.

My attempts of setting up a viable ADDE dataset using the files you
sent failed.  My tentative conclusion is that the format of the files
is not supported in McIDAS-X, sorry.  I may ping SSEC to see if they
have any definitive comments on if the files should be supported.

Ticket ID: FAM-713631