[McIDAS #JAV-781741]: McIDAS-X on Windows or Linux

Hi Kwan,

re:
> I finally have today to work on setting up the new machine.  Are you
> available to point me to the right direction?

I am working around my house early today and then will be heading
into the office.  Once I get there, I will put the VMware virtual
machine out on the Unidata FTP site for you to grab.  After you
grab the virtual machine, it would be easiest if we talked
either on the phone (my Unidata number is 303.497.8642) or via
Skype or Google Hangouts.

More in a couple/three hours...

Ticket ID: JAV-781741