[Staging #CCM-472749]: Re: 20150522: TDWR Level III data from NOAA NEXRAD Operational Support Facility in McX and McV

Hi Bob,

re:
> I have checked the TS0, TV0 and TR0 files with the latest
> version of McIDAS-X 2015.1 on rci. They all look very good.
> The D command appears to display reasonable values for all
> quantities.

Excellent!

re:
> I was wondering whether there is an enhancement file
> for the TS0 (spectrum width) images? For now, I used WSR-SRVEL.

There is no McIDAS-X enhancement for the Base Spectrum Width images.
If there is an AWIPS/AWIPS-II one, it should be incorporated as
a McIDAS-X enhancement; I will check with our AWIPS-II guy to see
if there is such a beast.  For my testing I was using the
WSR-BVEL enhancement.

re:
> Thanks again to everyone for your help on this!

No worries.

For the MUG folks who are following this exchange:

I intend to check the code into the McIDAS-X CVS next week (I would
do it earlier, but we are in the middle of our triennial User's
Workshop at the moment).

Ticket ID: CCM-472749
Department: Support McIDAS