[Staging #CCM-472749]: Re: 20150522: TDWR Level III data from NOAA NEXRAD Operational Support Facility in McX and McV

Hi Jim,

re: code updates to support TDWR TS0 products

> Thank you, Tom --
>
> 1.)  Got 'em and installed them on both rci  and  rets7.

Excellent.  I just tested listing/display/interrogation of the three
datasets that were setup for Bob/Joleen:

RCI/NCDCR
RCI/NCDCS
RCI/NCDCV

Things look good from my perspective, but I will know better after Bob
and/or Joleen provide(s) their feedback.

re:
> 2.)  Are all of the last week's workings slated for inclusion into 2015.2 ?

That will be something that the MUG will have to determine.  My intention is
to check the code mods into the McIDAS-X CVS repository right after I have
positive feed back from Bob and/or Joleen.

re:
> It wouldn't be good to repeat these same steps later this summer. :-)

Agreed.

Ticket ID: CCM-472749