[McIDAS #SJB-141856]: Download mcidas X

Hi Marcos,

re:
> Thanks for the replie!

No worries.

re:
> Here are my answers:
>
> - you are accessing McIDAS from Unidata for use in a university; please
>   provide the name of the department and university that the download is
>   intended for
>
> Environmental Engieneering Department - Post-Graduation Program - Federal
> Tecnological University of Paranà (Brazil)
>
> - McIDAS must be used for academic classroom instruction or academic
>   research by students related to obtaining a degree
>
> Our research group studies severe weather condition (specially the ocurrence
> of hail). The software will help our master students to visualize and study
> it. We will also use it in our meteorological classes.
>
> - your installation of McIDAS is not for use by a government agency,
>   non-academic research institute, or private concern
>
> Agree
>
> - you agree that you will not re-distribute any portion of the software
>
> Agree

Very good.

re:
> I also have an institutional e-mail, if helps:
>
> address@hidden

Yes, this helps.  You will need to register with the Unidata website using
this email address and then login before you will be allowed access.

NB:

I am currently in Paris, France and will not return to work until late
tomorrow (Wednesday, June 3).  I will setup the allow for you
(address@hidden) on Thursday.

Ticket ID: SJB-141856