[McIDAS #OUQ-803047]: How to get METEOSAT images

Hi Marcio,

I apologize for the _long_ amount of time it has taken to respond
to your inquiry!  I am currently on travel, and my access to the
Internet has been severely limited for the past almost two weeks.

re:
> I can't get METEOSAT images, and I don't know where can I put a post in
> mailing list

Unidata maintains a number of email lists that may be useful for your post,
but I would suggest the following:

address@hidden
address@hidden

In order to post to any email list that we provide you must first
subscribe to the list.  You can do this at:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support > Mailing Lists
  https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

Please wait util your subscription has been activated before
posting.

Ticket ID: OUQ-803047
Department: Support McIDAS