[McIDAS #PGM-225093]: Re: [gembud] 20150405: motherlode.ucar.edu is down and ETA for return to service is unknown

Hi Brendon,

Sorry for the slow replies.  The regional workshop here at USF is sucking
up all of our time (sigh)...

re:
> Success.

Very good.

re:
> The other issue I have is many IDV bundles not generating up to date
> satellite imagery (one example enclosed).  It's difficult to open a
> bunch of bundles and point them to a new datasource, let alone the 15 or
> so I have set up with ISL .  I'm assuming these will clear up once
> motherlode is healthy again.

ADDE access via adde.ucar.edu seems to be working now.  Please give your
bundles another test and let us know the results.

re:
> Thanks for your help,

No worries.  motherlode crashing was a BIG deal around here.  We will
be meeting to discuss where to go from here after we are all back
in Boulder this coming week.  I will be pushing for establishment of
a motherlode server (perhaps limited to .EDU access) in "the cloud".
Being able to do this depends on the real cost for operating in the
cloud...

Ticket ID: PGM-225093
Department: Support McIDAS