[McIDAS #PGM-225093]: Re: [gembud] 20150405: motherlode.ucar.edu is down and ETA for return to service is unknown

Hi Brendon,

re:
> Still having issues.  When I issue a command:
>
> SFCMG K1P1 6
>
> nothing shows up, Mcidas just sits there for a while.  See attached photo.

I just checked and saw that McIDAS surface, synoptic, and raob decoding
is not working on motherlode.unidata.ucar.edu.  I am working to get it
up now.

I restarted the remote ADDE service on atm.ucar.edu, and I am able to
access point data via ADDE now.  To test it more fully, I plotted
a meteorogram in my McIDAS session while pointing at atm:

DATALOC ADD RTPTSRC ATM.UCAR.EDU

SFCMG KCCU

Please switch back to pointing at atm.ucar.edu and re-run your test(s)
and let me know your results.