[McIDAS #PAB-437503]: Question about visible image types adde.ucar.edu/RTIMAGES

Hi again Bob,

re: DSINFO IMAGE listing for GOES-East/West VIS images incorrect on Unidata
motherlode class machines

I found that the problem was in the comment describing the ADDE dataset
for the GOES-East and GOES-West VIS products, not in the version of SATBAND
being used.  I updated the ADDE dataset definitions on all of our motherlode
class machines to reflect the current VIS wavelengths:

adde.ucar.edu
atm.ucar.edu
adde.ssec.wisc.edu
weather.rsmas.miami.edu