[McIDAS #PKA-410853]: GOES channel in LDM and McIDAS

Hi Brice,

re:
> Multitasking and just got back to this.

Ditto.

re:
> The ldmfile.sh didn't get across our email filter either.

OK.  I am attaching ldmfile.sh.allow to this reply.

re:
> If I'm not looking for a notification, can I just file that data
> and point the ADDE servers to it?

Yes.  I figured I should send along 'ldmfile.sh' since my example
pattern-action file actions PIPE the products into it.

BTW, it is training workshop time around here, so my ability to get to
the modified GINI server files will be limited.  You should be able
to serve the NOAAPort GINI data fully without the changes that I
will (eventually) provide, so there is not need for you to wait.

Ticket ID: PKA-410853
Department: Support McIDAS