[McIDAS #TEU-219455]: topo map

Hi Kwan,

re:
> I ran the following amended commands to get the new topo image: AREA3000.
>
> dsserve.k ADD MYDATA/IMAGES AREA 1 9999 \"All Images in AREA format
> imgremap.k TOPO/NEW MYDATA/IMAGES.3000 PRO=PS X 97 SSI=ALL SSIZE=ALL
> SIZE=ALL
>
> It seems to be that the new image has more color bins than the old one,
> causing the color map to be highly stretched (see the attachments for
> comparison).

One thing that will likely have to be played with is the RESolution
of the remapped image.  Try adjusting the resolution using the RES=
keyword.  For instance, I just tried:

IMGREMAP TEST/TOPO MYDATA/IMAGES.3050 SSIZE=ALL PRO=PS X 97 SIZE=ALL RES=6

re:
> Also, the navigation of the new image looks a bit off from
> the original.

Comparison of landmarks (e.g., Great Salt Lake in UT) locations between
the original and remapped image (using the IMGREMAP above) seemed pretty good.

Ticket ID: TEU-219455