[McIDAS #WWL-217735]: pixel shift in Florida Satellite Water Vapor Imagery

Hi Daphne,

re: giving me access to all of your GOES images and I will give you back fog
products

> Yes that would be wonderful if you could do that!

The process should be pretty easy now that I have a script that works through
sets of images.

re:
> I am getting all the images together
> now.

Very good.

re:
> There is one thing I am just noticing though. From 9/23/2012-10/18/2012
> GOES-13 was
> replaced with GOES-14. I didn't think there was a difference in the spatial
> extent but
> looking at these GOES-14 images in McIdas, there definitely is a difference
> in spatial
> coverage and projection. However, from looking at a few images it does seem
> like the
> same shift should be applied to the 3.9 GOES-14 images as well. I have
> attached an
> example of the GOES 14 images so you can see what I mean.

I will take a look at a sampling of the GOES-14 images to see if the same pixel
shift is appropriate.  If it is, bulk processing of all of the images should
be push button.  If it is not, then I will need to process the GOES-14 image
pairs separately from the GOES-13 ones.

re:
> Meanwhile I am working on getting all the image pairs together and should
> have them
> ready for you by Monday morning.

Excellent, I will will be waiting for your email.

re:
> Thanks again!

No worries.

Ticket ID: WWL-217735