[McIDAS #WWL-217735]: pixel shift in Florida Satellite Water Vapor Imagery

Hi Peter,

I apologize for not being able to respond to your email before now.  We are
putting on
a training session at the moment (not our annual training workshop series), so
my
time was fully occupied yesterday.

re: do you want the procedure that I used to modify and then evaluate the 3.9
um images?

> I would very much appreciate your help in sending us the procedures you use
> etc.

I will attend to this sometime this afternoon (our training is still in
progress).

re:
> The scary thing is that
> we are the experts at FSU (unfortunately).   And I am trying to get Daphne to
> be able to finish up as well as
> getting past this hurdle for the contract we have.  Thanks again for your
> help !!!!  I will also confirm what we
> said about the folks at Wisconsin.  I don’t want to misrepresent their view
> and what I understood them to say.

OK, sounds good.

Ticket ID: WWL-217735
Department: Support McIDAS