[McIDAS #KYW-895647]: Questions on 64 bit Mcidas installation

Hi again Fred,

I just got our ADDE GRIB2 processing working again (on adde.ucar.edu),
so I reran the test of creating streamline and movie plots by GRDDISP.
Both were successful.

BUT our setup still does not replicate your all 64-bit setup since the machine
our processing/serving is active on is running McIDAS-X built in 32-bit
mode under Solaris 10 (which supports either 32 or 64-bit applications).

Is there any chance I could get access to the machine you are having
problems on?  If not, I will need to setup XCD processing on my Unidata
CentOS 64-bit workstation.

Ticket ID: KYW-895647