[McIDAS #TSV-261063]: Using McIDAS-V to access SSEC's Open Archive

Hi Jane,

re:
> Here's the URL "
> http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/products/tc_realtime/index.asp"; for the
> website I was referring to.

OK.

re:
> But I'm afraid it's just pictures, not data.

OK.  These could be useful to you if all that you were looking for is
represented in the pictures as they stand.

re:
> For the streamlines though, if I give you wind data would that work?

It depends.  What format is the data in?  If you have GRIB/GRIB2 files
or properly constituted netCDF files, then the answer should be yes.
If you have ASCII files of some sort, the answer is maybe, but the
amount of time needed goes up.

re:
> And
> then there's wind analysis but I think that can wait for a later time to go
> into the paper and not the presentation.

Wind analysis?

re:
> We'll talk some more about it.
> Thank you!