[McIDAS #TSV-261063]: Hi

Hi Jane,

re:
> Thanks for clarifying that and thank you so much for jumping through the
> hoops to get answers. Truly appreciate it, and we'll resume tomorrow!

It is now tomorrow ;-) and there is good news:

The SSEC Data Center folks have allowed access to their Open Archive for
the machine with the IP address 130.65.97.165.  Please give this a try
as soon as possible.

If you run into problems using the SJSU Met lab machine, please let me
know as an alternative approach has been setup but should only be
used if using the workstation from the IP address becomes too troublesome.

Just so you know, I read and respond to support email through weekends,
so if you get stuck, you don't have to wait until Monday to ask
questions (my response will be slower than during the week, however).

Ticket ID: TSV-261063
Department: Support McIDAS