[McIDAS #DFW-897570]: I can't get to the McIDAS download page

Hi Jim,

re: unable to download Unidata McIDAS-X
> I checked, and Iâm registered with Unidata as an NCSU employee.  Perhaps
> itâs
> just the non-EDU thing that is the problem.

Yes, only users that used .edu affiliations (and whose email is from the
.edu domain) are automatically granted access to Unidata McIDAS-X/XCD.
Users at government-related cooperative institutes typically are required
to get McIDAS directly from UW/SSEC (SSEC's rules that we are obligated
to abide by).

Again, I apologize for the hassles in getting McIDAS-X!

Ticket ID: DFW-897570