[McIDAS #SZA-643592]: WPRO wind profiler schema for MD files

Hi Jay,

re:
> We have a McIDAS-X user that was looking for the WPRO schema for wind
> profiler data.  I found this link from 2007:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/2007/workshop/md-1.html
>
> I was wondering if you still include this schema with Unidata McIDAS and
> if you could send the schema file?

Yes, I still include the DCWPRO (hourly wind profiler) and DCWPR6 (6-minute
wind profiler) schema files in the Unidata McIDAS-X distribution.

I have attached both schema files (DCWPRO and DCWPR6) to this reply.

Ticket ID: SZA-643592