[McIDAS #TTI-427756]: McIDAS linking problems on Mac OS X: subroutine/symbol cblank in plotsub.for undefined

Hi David,

re: SSH access to your machine

> Not sure if you can get through our various firewalls or not, but my machine
> is at

Your worry was on the mark: I am blocked from SSHing to your machine from
my Unidata workstation (gale.unidata.ucar.edu).

So, in order to troubleshoot the Tcl-related problem that you have run into
I will need:

- your OS specifics

- the make log file McIDAS creates during builds
(~mcidas/mcidas2009/src/makelog)

There may be more that I need later.

Ticket ID: TTI-427756
Department: Support McIDAS