[Support #HSR-205523]: McIDAS map file

Hi again Hongming,

I just tried sending you an email with the OUTVHPOL file attached,
and it too was not successfully sent.  I think I understand the reason
for the failure: the file is larger than the limit we have setup in our
inquiry tracking system.  Because of this, I am putting both files,
OUTVHRES and OUTHPOL, out on our FTP server for you to grab:

machine:   ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user:      anonymous
pass:      address@hidden
directory: pub/mcidas/data