[Support #HSR-205523]: McIDAS map file

Hi Hongming,

re:
> I appreciate your prompt response.

No worries.

re:
> Actually we are looking at these
> coastline files from http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/rangs.shtml.

Wow!  The high resolution map outlines for Scandanavia are spectacular!

re:
> Please send your outline files to me and I will let users take a look if
> these files meet their needs.

OK, I have attached two files to this reply:

OUTVHRES - my counterpart to OUTLHRES
OUTVHPOL - my counterpart to OUTLHPOL

NB: These are in no way comparable to the high resolution map outlines seen
in the URL you provided.
re:
> Thanks,

No worries.