[McIDAS #ZCQ-214728]: info new version McIDAS

Hi Michele,

re:
> I saw that the latest version of McIDAS-X is McIDAS-X V2013.
> In the website I can download only the 2009 version.
>
> There is a way to test and use the 2013 version?

Unidata McIDAS-X v2009x contains all bugfixes, modifications and
additions to McIDAS as SSEC McIDAS v2013 and additional Unidata
bugfixes, modifications and additions (i.e., it is essentially
v2013).

The reasons that the Unidata version number has not been
incremented to follow the SSEC releases are many and a bit hard
to explain.  Rest assured that Unidata McIDAS-X v2009x is as
up to date as SSEC's release.

Ticket ID: ZCQ-214728
Department: Support McIDAS