[McIDAS #TJU-503291]: About Adde Servers

 Hi Juan,

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you on your question below.
I was on travel until late Tuesday evening and spent yesterday attending to
a number of issues that came up while I was away.

re:
> Hi and greetings, i write this because i was trying to connect via McIDAS V
> 1.4 adde servers for the following list but i canÂt, this list:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/adde_servers.html is still
> current??

Some servers in the list are no longer up and running, or, on one specific
case, no new data is being received.

re:
> Thanks!
>
> ADDE servers:
>
> goeswest.unidata.ucar.edu Solaris 10 x86WEST (full GOES-11 imager and
> sounder coverage)

This server is up and serving real-time data from GOES-West (which is
currently GOES-15).

> goessouth.unidata.ucar.edu Solaris 10 x86 SOUTH (full GOES-12 imager coverage
> of South America)

This machine is still up, but GOES-12 was decommissioned by NOAA this past
August 15,
so there is no current data available.

re:
> goeseast.unidata.ucar.eduSolaris 10 x86EAST (full GOES-13 imager and sounder
> coverage)

This server is up and serving real-time data from GOES-East (which is
currently GOES-13).

Question:

- are you having trouble accessing the WEST (goeswest.unidata.ucar.edu) and EAST
  (goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu) datasets?

  I just loaded today's 21:30 VIS (0.65 um) and thermal IR (10.7 um) image from
the WEST/NH
  dataset in McIDAS-X, the IDV and McIDAS-V v1.4 without problems.

Ticket ID: TJU-503291