[McIDAS #XOT-687855]: NEXRAD Composites

Hi Russ,

re:
> UNIDATA and SSEC servers of NEXRAD composite images are not being updated
> with current data. Last image was at ~20:19:00 GMT on JDAY 316

I have been trying to figure out what is going on with the 1 km national
composite image generation, and I am stumped.  I sent a note of to Michael
to take a look, but he has not responded.

ETA for return of the composites is, at present, unknown; sorry.

Ticket ID: XOT-687855
Department: Support McIDAS